This article describes the concept of a guest user
If you own a Collaboard "Basic" or "Advanced" subscriptions you can invite guest to your projects.
A guest user
- Does not need to have a Collaboard account to access a shared project.
- Can be invited to a project as an anonymous user or as a user who needs to identify himself with his name.
- Can add and edit the content in a project
- Can get viewer or editor rights, but can't get the Facilitator or project Owner role.
- Can only access the project as long as the access link is valid.
- Is not a registered user.
To add a guest user to your board, create a link or a QR code.
1. Click on "Share Project"
2. Create QR code or link